Unmanned Mobility Platform Company
Argosdyne, with members of developers and drone experts with more than 10 years of IT experience, is a challenging company that constantly explores and tests the latest technologies in the field of unmanned vehicles.
We define drones as a robot that performs missions in a three-dimensional space including the sky, rather than a device that simply flies and shoots, and as a mobility system that presents a new alternative in the industrial field.
With the technology accumulated under our own automatic drone operation platform, Argosdyne will further build a mobility platform under which all fields of the unmanned mobile industry including drones are in operation.
Argosdyne, a promising global unmanned mobility platform company, is taking a toward step to build and provide services for all automation platforms applicable to sky, ground and even water.
- Certification of Venture Firms
- Establishment of Argosdyne USA
- Selection of ‘Data.Network.AI Innovative Company’ by MSIT
- Selection of ‘Material.Parts.Equipment Startup 60 Company’ by MSS
- Obtain Good Software Certification for the argosALES(GCS) by TTA
- Inno-Biz Certification
- Drone precision landing using smartphone [Gyeonggi-do]
- Drone Sandbox: social safety using drone system [MOLIT]
- DIB system supporting heterogeneous drones [MSS]
- Drone Sandbox (two consecutive years of selection) [MOLIT]
- Forest monitoring system using drone charging station & A.I. [KFS]
- Drone surveillance service for redevelopment area [Seocho-gu]